Okay - - the following things are on my mind. This might not make much sense to anyone. Nevertheless, here goes:
1. I am quite anxious about David's surgery in the morning. The thought of him hurting, at all, makes me tear up.
2. I'm also anxious because, well, it's surgery and anesthesia will be involved. Will he wake up okay? Will he feel sick? Just general anxiousness regarding all of that.
3. What are my kids going to think? Will they be careful around him? Will the bruising and some irritability scare them?
4. On top of all of this - - I have a UTI that was likely caused by sitting in a hot tub on Saturday. I knew better, but sat in it anyway. Now I'm on some kind of pill that makes my pee turn blue. Crazy. I've got a ton of water retention. It's in my hands, legs and feet. It hurts like crazy to bend any of them. I need this to go away soon.
5. I know that our Heavenly Father is in control. He is in total control of the events that will transpire over the next few days. I want Him to use me where He can.
So - - if you think about it - - please be in prayer for my husband and our family tomorrow.
Thank you for being such great friends to me.
*smooches all around*
B
6 comments:
I am sure his surgery will go smoothly tomorrow - and imagine how much relief he will get once his sinus problems are fixed! I'll be thinking about you guys tomorrow. :)
Praying for you guys today. Much love. S
I'm Praying!!
I'll be thinking & praying for your whole family...keep me posted.
We'll be praying for your husband, his doctors, and a calm heart for yourself! ANY form of sedation makes me nervous, so I know how you feel.
First of all...I'm praying for David and have been all morning. Hope it all went okay. I don't even want to imagine the pain he is in as I type this, but thank God for narcotics, right? And I hope this fixes his problem.
Secondly, I'll say an extra prayer for you too for an extra dose of patience and strength.
And lastly, I can sit in hot tubs but cannot take baths.
Love ya, girl! Holler if you need anything.
Post a Comment