New shoes make you jump HIGH!!
Justin's new uniform. How cool does he look?
Waiting for his turn to bat.
The Orioles won 10 - 5. Awesome. Justin got a runner out at second base. We've got that on video. He only got to bat once and they tagged him out. Bummer. It was VERY cold out there. And windy. I'm looking forward to other games with better weather.
All in all - - it was a good day.
The Orioles won 10 - 5. Awesome. Justin got a runner out at second base. We've got that on video. He only got to bat once and they tagged him out. Bummer. It was VERY cold out there. And windy. I'm looking forward to other games with better weather.
All in all - - it was a good day.
4 comments:
All I can say is WOW! What a good looking little man.
I can't wait for Ben to get to this stage. It looks like so much fun - cold weather and all. :)
Cool dude! Sounds like the game was fun.
He looks so cute in that second picture. Good picture.
Post a Comment