Tuesday, March 24

Cool, free fonts!

You have to see this site. I found out about this today on 2 Peas. This girl's layout is featured on the cover of the April issue of CK. It is an adorable picture. And a great layout. Look around her site and check out the free fonts she has. She can even take your own handwriting and make it into a TTF. Cool, huh?

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I LOVE this!!!! Thanks!!!! :)

~B said...

Melanie - - I can't remember if we've talked about this. Do you scrapbook?

Melanie said...

Nope, I don't. I'm more of a "Memory Box" person. BUT... I do a ton of paper crafts. I tried scrapbooking, but I got way too overwhelmed.

Shawna said...

Thanks for the site! I can't wait to mess around with it!!!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...