of a trophy wife
I totally agree with you. Some people just suck and probably think I suck, hince my last comment to your blog entry before this one, ie...lovely lady across the street from me..ugh!
There are LOTS of those folks on MY list.
I agree with Marsha...there are LOTS of folks on my "suck" list!I am sorry you're having a rough day!Love you!!!
Yep, I have a Suck List, too. And I KNOW I am on a few people's suck list. But, meh, I only care about mine. :)
I think we all have a suck list. Mine is pretty long.
Post a Comment
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
5 comments:
I totally agree with you. Some people just suck and probably think I suck, hince my last comment to your blog entry before this one, ie...lovely lady across the street from me..ugh!
There are LOTS of those folks on MY list.
I agree with Marsha...there are LOTS of folks on my "suck" list!
I am sorry you're having a rough day!
Love you!!!
Yep, I have a Suck List, too.
And I KNOW I am on a few people's suck list. But, meh, I only care about mine. :)
I think we all have a suck list. Mine is pretty long.
Post a Comment