Wednesday, March 11

Post Happy

I'm sorry for my eleventy-billionth post today. But - - I have a question.

I bought some imitation crab meat today. It just looked yummy. I had some kind of "crab scampi" at Lin's the other day. And ever since, I have been craving it. It was cheap at Sam's and I couldn't resist.

So - - I'm looking for your favorite recipes. Cold or hot. Hook me up. My sister makes an awesome crab dip. And for the life of me, I can't remember what's in it. I'm thinking cream cheese and green onions. Aud - - is that all? Everyone else. Share with a hungry sister. Satisfy my craving. Please?

5 comments:

J. Page said...

I don't have a recipe for you, but I do have a don't for you. I bought that stuff one time early in our marriage for the same reasons, but I did not know what to do with it. I was watching the Food Network and Emeril was making a fish stew so I decided I would make that stew using the crab instead. It was awful and six years later Sutton still gives me a hard time about it. So whatever you do, don't use it to make a fish stew:)! Hope you and your hubby are on the mend.

Yoda said...

I don't have any recipes either, but please share when someone hooks you up. Crab is one of my favorite foods.

And as far as your eleventy billion posts... I love days like that. Gives me plenty to read without touring cyber-space!! :)

MaierHousehold said...

Maybe a Crab Cake???

Melanie said...

mmmm... Crab Cakes.....

~B said...

I might try crab cakes. They just don't sound too good to me for some reason. I really ought to try it sometime.

Definitely "no" to the fish stew. That just sounds nasty.

I'm leaning towards the dip and then some kind of scampi recipe.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...