It was on Brothers & Sisters.
Nora said, "There is no statute of limitations on needing your mother. Even when you are a mother."
So true. There are so many times I need my mom. I need her comfort, her words of advice, her encouragement, her correction, her companionship, her friendship, her nurturing, her protection, etc.. I will always need my mother. I am so grateful that I still have her and honored to call her one of my best friends.
I'm sorry this was out of the blue. The show just brought up a lot of emotions. Happy ones.
I truly am blessed.
6 comments:
I so agree. My mom is my best friend. I just can't imagine my life without her. I have shared her with many others, she is so wonderful. You and I are really blessed to have great moms!
**SNIFF** i agree!
I love B&S! Last night made me appreciate my Momma even more. When Nora said that, I even said outloud that I should remember that line (forgot about it till I read this post!). Makes me even more excited to see my mom in a couple of hours!!!
Abby - - I even paused it so that I could go type it. I didn't want to forget it.
Normally, their family is so neurotic. It was nice to see the females being level headed for a change.
I don't watch the show, but can share the sentiment. My mom is the best... hands down, without a doubt. My parents... seriously, I have no idea where I would be right now without them.
I've realized even more how much I need my mom since becoming a mom. I can't imagine the agony my sisters and I put my parents through just being normal, let alone the times we were being looney. Good God.
Post a Comment