Thursday, March 26

On no it di'int.

I just tried to change some things up and somehow deleted ALL of my links. All of them.

I. R. Pissed.

Okay. It's not the end of the world. This will give me a change to completely re-vamp things around here. So, if you want your blog linked on the right (or not linked) then comment here.

Dang it. I've got other things to do. This should *not* be a priority to me.

Ugh.

And blogger is going to be down later today.

7 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

OMG!!! Bless your heart! I am however..laughing! Sorry!

You know you can put me on your list!!!

Melanie said...

Ugh... I did the same thing about a month ago. It really stunk... it took me forever to get everything back together. Good luck, and by all means, link me, baby! :)

Momma said...

Oooooooh, that's bad. I'm so sorry. Hope you find everything. Sure, add me to your list if you want...I think I was there before.

Laura said...

You can link me, too!

Cammie said...

a little linky love please?

Yoda said...

Up to you whether or not you link me... since I am all privatized and such. ;)

Yoda said...

Oh... just realized it's already done. Yay!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...