Just an annoying one. I tried to take a nap. Do you know how hard it is to take a nap with a three year old and a five year old squealing, screaming, fighting, not being friends with each other anymore, telling on each other, etc?
Quite difficult.
I know. A nap. Some of you would kill for one. I assure you, it wasn't easy. It's one of the job perks. One I don't indulge in often. Mostly because they usually makes me feel worse.
Seriously - - "I'm telling on you." It gets SO freakin' old. I've started punishing the speaker of the phrase instead of the offender. Because usually, the offense is minor. Or, non-existent.
If they don't watch it, I'm gonna clunk their heads together as if they are Larry and Curly and I'm Moe. Then we'll see whose head hurts the worst.
1 comment:
Rrrrr! Aren't you in rare form!
No, really...sorry you've got a headache! I am one of the ones that would KILL for a nap! I am also one of the ones that knows how hard it is to get a nap with nagging kiddos that are the same age as yours! NOT A GOOD TIME!
Here's to hoping your headache goes away!
Post a Comment