What you are about to hear is me evicting my children. I'm sending their butts out to the backyard and I'm putting my iPod on to clean. Before you judge me, I'll open the blinds and keep an eye on them. But I REFUSE to listen to anymore whining, screaming, not being friends, he's not sharing, crying...
Today - - I set fire to my Super Mom cape.
So if you live in my vicinity, ignore the two children fighting in my backyard. It's about time they duke it out and deal with it like little men. And don't think that because Cameron is little that he doesn't stand a chance. The little man can hold his own.
So, little boys, out. Out of my house.
4 comments:
Atleast your kids are confined by the fence in your backyard, mine are outside in the front yard, yikes...My neighbor across the street thinks I'm a bad mom for not going outside everytime my kids go out there, mind you my kids are nearly 10 & 7, hers are 7 & 5; I guess she forgets how old Caleb is..ugh, I.do.not.like.this.women and for some reason the Good Lord as put her directly across my street, yay for me!
OMG! I send the girls out in the backyard....before we moved into this house, I probably would never have done it. Now....I can't live without my backyard!!
I can't "vote them off of the island" so the backyard is my only choice.
I've seen the two of them duke it out before, it's so funny.
Post a Comment