Monday, March 16

Is it totally gay that...

...I want to go to a Twilight midnight release party?

I'm very concerned about my love for all things Edward Cullen.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

yes, it's gay. :P

Yoda said...

Totally gay.

Shawna said...

Not gay! I'm sure your not surprised by my answer, taheehee. A few of us are going to walmart to see if there is madness on Friday night!! It is gonna be so much fun to see the crazy madness, bwaaahaahaa!!!! And, no I am not one of the crazy people ;P

Shawna said...

Can I also mention that I do not really like the movie, one bit? The characters suck, but oh well, I'll still get the DVD....Should I be concerned with my obsession??? LOL!

~B said...

Okay, gay.

But I *heart* him.

Yoda said...

Heh, heh... you just wanna glimpse of the sparkle peen. ;)

Bwa ha ha haa haa haa!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...