Thursday, March 19

How sweet is this?


This was a day or two before Mr. B got his bandages off. Cameron absolutely adores his Daddy. He wants to be with him all of the time and do everything he does. He wanted to have a band-aid just like Daddy's, too. I don't know if he did this on his own or if Mr. B did it for him. I think it's adorable, regardless.

Mr. B had his stitches and splints removed on Tuesday. He's doing very well. He's still having a little trouble sleeping. Lots of swelling and the pressure around his nose really gets him.

Aren't they cute?

3 comments:

Liz said...

Why is the one with the real Bandaid smiling and the other one not?

blouy21 said...

That is the sweetest picture.

MaierHousehold said...

This is a perfect picture!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...