I feel like I am talking to myself around here on the weekends. What gives? You guys have lives on the weekends or something?
I can't wait for you all to go back to work on Monday so that I may be properly stalked.
I know a lot of you stalk and never comment. Meanies. Say something every now and then, would 'ya?
Okay. It's 1:20 in the morning. I've had my Ambien and should definitely go to bed. I just have a couple of pages left in this chapter. I had to take a little break to snap out of it for a bit. Hence, the "midnight blogging."
Okay. I'll talk to myself later on Sunday. Feel free to not comment again.
*giggle*
and
*yawn*
2 comments:
I'm here... 3:15 am. I'll be around tomorrow. Gonna decorate and stuff, but other than that, I'll be here all day. *Please* keep me entertained.
You crack me up!
Post a Comment