Saturday, December 20

White Sands

Okay, here are a couple of pics. I'll post another one tomorrow that Baby Bro took for me. I'd get it now but he's asleep already. I shant wake him whilst he sleeps. (Because I'm nice that way. Or, maybe just not dumb that way. One or the other.)


Here is "Spotsy." He laughed the whole way down.


Justin - sledding down the sand dune.

They wore their shoes off and on. The sand was cold. But the weather was nice. It was about 60 degrees out there. No wind at all. Right now it is 37 here on top of the mountain. We saw some snow in Cloudcroft. We're going to take the kids back over there tomorrow so that they can actually throw a snowball. No snow up here yet. Low tonight of 23 and tomorrow of 17. There is a 10% chance of snow Monday night. And a 20% on Tuesday. We leave on Tuesday. That's about par for the course.

Much, much fun.

Look for the picture from Baby Bro sometime tomorrow. I may even see if I can talk him into Guest Blogging for me.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...