Here is my official list. Since - - I brought this up in the previous post.
In no particular order:
1. Brad Pitt
2. Hugh Laurie - I love his character as Dr. House. And I love his real accent. (He's British.)
3. Matthew McConaughey
4. Vince Vaughn - I love a funny guy!
5. Jonathan Rhys-Meyers - He plays King Henry VIII on the Tudors
6. Harrison Ford - another oldie but hottie.
7. Jason Taylor - plays for the Washington Redskins
8. Matt Damon
9. George Eads - Ummm-ummmm! Nick Stokes from CSI.
10. Anthony LaPaglia
My bonus (my blog, I deserve the right) is Jeff Probst from Survivor.
Mr. B's list you ask? He only has two specific names.
Jennifer Aniston and Ashley Judd. Then just about any Maxim model. He says he doesn't know their names.
2 comments:
Can I just say....YUMMY!!!
You and I have very similar taste.
I agree with (in no particular order):
1. Brad Pitt
2. Hugh Laurie
3. Matthew McConaghey
4. Jason Taylor
5. Matt Damon
6. Jeff Probst... the only reason I watch Survivor.
And I wouldn't kick Harrison ford out of bed, either. ;)
Yeah, I said it.
Oh and Mr. Yoda... he likes Andy McDowell. Well enough. He claims he doesn't really notice or care. And he'll agree that Jennifer Aniston is cute enough.
Post a Comment