Sunday, December 28

Back home - - again.

We were able to go to San Antonio for a visit with Mr. B's family. We left Christmas day around 2:00. The roads weren't too busy and it was pretty much an uneventful trip.

The grandkids all wanted to open Christmas presents right away. Imgaine that. It was over in like five minutes.

We stayed up and visited for a while and then all pretty much crashed. (First, I made Mr. B track down a fan for our room. I was melting.) We woke up Friday morning to the most warm, humid day you can imagine. San Antonio set a record that day. 83 degrees! And did I mention it was humid? I thought I was dying. I hate it when my unmentionable places sweat. (AKA - the boobies!) I thought I was going to have to go get in the van and turn the A/C on. Luckily my MIL took pity on the poor souls in her home and turned their A/C on. Ahhhhhh.... That's right. The air conditioner on the 26th of December. Go figure.

I did a little reading in my book. I'm finally half way through book three. I really want to finish it this week.

However - - small delay. You know - - laundry from the trip, re-claiming this house, taking Christmas decorations down, playing cars with Cameron (who sits here as I type and taps his cute little foot at me, waiting not-so-paitently.)

Oh - - two San Antonio things I forgot. I got to go by my favorite store. I got some really cute paper and some (drumroll please) SPURS paper!!! I was pumped. Now I just need to go to another game! Which, by the way, did any of you catch the game on Christmas day? We were in the car and had to listen to it on XM. Mr. B and I were dying!!! It came down to, well, I'll let you see it for yourself...



What an ending.

1 comment:

Cammie said...

Uhhhhh...I should have been an inclusion on this trip...

Yup, that's us...a/c in december...we love it here...dont need chains on our tires :)

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...