Tuesday, December 16

Change of Plans

We are going to be part of the "skip the last day of school before the winter break" group. Friday morning, I'm sure bright and early, the kids and I (along with other family members) are headed to my parent's cabin in New Mexico. I have been told to expect up to 30 inches of snow. If that's the case - - I may try to ski once while I'm there. Maybe. I'm going to take my stuff. I'd also like to get the kids on sleds this year. I think they'll love it.

Let's see. What else?

Oh - - Mr. B isn't going. He has to leave tomorrow to go to Dallas on business for a few days. He's then coming home and utilizing some much needed alone time to *cross your fingers* finish our bathroom. As of Friday, he's on vacation until the end of the year. I hope he can get it done while we are gone. I want my bathroom back!!

I have a few projects that I need to get back to. Time is slipping away. At a rapid rate!

*muah*

2 comments:

ME said...

That will be so much fun!!! They boys will love the snow. Do you need snow pants for little man. I think I still have a pair from our time in Baltimore. Give me a call and I will dig them out.

Cammie said...

SOunds like tons of fun! Be sure to post pics!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...