Greetings from the hospital. That's right - - my little Cam man was hospitalized this morning. Severe dehydration. That little tummy thing has kicked his tiny little bum.
It's pretty heart-breaking. The nurse said he didn't even move when they IV'd him. He's petty lethargic and just, well, sick.
We are in room 6117 at Shannon in the Women's and Children's Hospital. The cell service is kind of weird. It comes and goes. I have my laptop and can receive e-mails but for some reason, I can't send them. I'll have to get Mr. B on the case for that.
At this juncture, we are hoping the fluids will perk him up and we can leave here tomorrow. I hope so. The thought of spending Christmas Eve here is just - - SAD.
I appreciate your thoughts and prayers. I have the best fans - - EVER.
5 comments:
I am so sorry!!! I hope the fluids get him pumped and perked back up! Please let me know if I can do anything!!!
I know the iv did a world of good for Bethy a few weeks ago. Praying the same for Cam and a fast recovery!
Wow! I know this sucks for you...I am amazed again for God's goodness. To think...you drove home yesterday because of the weather. Imagine being in the middle of no where and Cam being sick. I pray for a speedy recovery for Cam. God's blessings to you.
Figued out internet connection at in-laws!!! YEAH!!! Hope Cameron is feeling better. I know how quickly kids can perk up. I miss you so much. Wish I was there to help you out. We won't be home until Jan 2. We MUST plan to get together SOON
Merry Christmas
Susan
My goodness, poor little thing...Hope he turns around quickly! Ya'll are in my prayers.xoxoxo.
Post a Comment