And, fingers crossed, will for most of the night.
How about you put that camera down
before I find a more appropriate
place for it."
I appreciate all of the calls and texts. My cell phone is not working too good here. So some of the texts have been hit and miss. I've tried to respond to some and they fail. Ugh. So, I'm not ignoring you. I appreciate all of you.
We are really hoping to get dismissed tomorrow. So far he's held his own. More lab work at 5:00 a.m. (Ick.) Then Dr. P should be by sometime before 9:00. Have I ever told you guys how much I LOVE our pediatrician?
Okay. It's quiet in here and I'm going back to reading.
Again - - thanks everyone.
We are really hoping to get dismissed tomorrow. So far he's held his own. More lab work at 5:00 a.m. (Ick.) Then Dr. P should be by sometime before 9:00. Have I ever told you guys how much I LOVE our pediatrician?
Okay. It's quiet in here and I'm going back to reading.
Again - - thanks everyone.
3 comments:
Hope you woke to find a much happy, healthier kid. I'm praying for you guys to be at home for today and tonight. Let me know how it goes
Susan
This just breaks my heart! You can see in his poor little eyes that he just doesn't feel well!! I am so sorry! I am sorry I couldn't get by there, but please know that I have been thinking about ya'll!!!
Love you!!
I knew you'd need reinforcements. Everyone knows that chocolate makes everything better. You know I'm there for ya. Glad to hear he is doing better.
Post a Comment