It's almost 10:00 at night and I am making Chex Mix and "Puppy Chow" to take tomorrow.
Did I mention that I haven't packed yet?
Oy vay. (I use that expression a lot. I wanted to check the spelling, so I googled it. Oopsie! Do you know what it means? I always thought it meant "oh my." Wrong. Look it up here. This is from wikipedia.)
I digress.
At least the laundry is done (not just done - - folded and put away. And hung up.) So the packing part shouldn't be so tough. I need to make a list and then check it twice. I don't want to forget phone chargers and such.
The Christmas shopping is done. Nothing is wrapped, but it's done.
Plenty to do and what am I doing? Blogging. I can't let my fans down.
I'll try to post some stuff while we are at the cabin. There is supposed to be lots of snow. I kind of hope so. Don't expect much from me tomorrow. I'll be tired from staying up late tonight and then driving eleventy billion hours.
Oy vay.
*giggle*
2 comments:
At least the 1st part of the word is Biblical, right?
Have Fun! Be Safe! Merry Christmas!
BTW...what is "puppy chow?"
Hey... I hear my husband finally did something right and you totally messed it up. ;)
Oh well... major kudos to him anyway for the call... and not asking me for the number to make it. And I understand why... but it bites for me nonetheless.
:)
Post a Comment