Monday, December 22

It's all fun and games...

...until somebody pukes.

We came home early. Not because Cam is sick. Because there was a snow storm expected tonight around midnight on the mountain. We didn't want to risk not being able to get home in time for Christmas.

It turned out for the best. Cameron got sick this morning and was sick most of the way home. He's still sick. Ugh. I'll have to say, though - - he is pretty good with the bowl. Thanks Baby Bro for driving us home.

I can't post more now. I'm tired. And Mr. B just went to bed and I'm dying for some snuggle time with him.

We'll talk more about my unhealthy love for Vinnie tomorrow.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...