Tuesday, December 30

The Bean Bag Incident

It appears that one of our bean bags
is suffering from explosive diarrhea.

I wonder who gave the "turbo-laxative" to the bean bag...

And with that, my Dyson is full and Cameron's
bag has less "beans" in it. When did
they stop using actual beans?


Yes, he cried. Only because he was told that he was in big, big, BIG trouble. Of course, being the ever-vigilant blogger and scrapbooker - - I took pictures first. Evidence is more like it. Don't be fooled by his pretty blue eyes. Even tear-filled eyes.

This one is Trouble.

1 comment:

MaierHousehold said...

If there are no beans in the bag...why is it called a "bean" bag?? Just a thought!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...