Monday, December 8

It's a miracle!!!

I finished another book. That's right. In two weeks, I've read two books. I'd start the third one, but it won't be here until Wednesday. But book four will be here tomorrow. How nuts is that? (I ordered them both from Amazon.) This has been a really captivating, fun series to read.

The little break will probably do me some good. I slept funny last night and I have a "crick" in my neck. It hurts!!!

I gotta jet. I need to make use of this time while the children are at their holding facility.

Ciao.

4 comments:

Shawna said...

I am less than 100 pages from finishing the first book!!! Yay for me, I am going out tonight to purchase the 2nd in the series...I might go ahead and get the others, not sure, yet. I don't want to get overwhelmed!

~B said...

I honestly never thought that I'd get that hooked on a teenage vampire book. Go figure.

I'll caution you though - - New Moon was hard to find. I think they were swept up after Black Friday. Up there, it might be easier to find. I ordered Eclipse and Breaking Dawn from Amazon.

Shawna said...

I was able to get New Moon and Eclipse tonight but B&N was out of the last one, which is fine...cause I am a slow reader. 60 pages away from book 2 :)

MaierHousehold said...

2 books...2 weeks! That is impressive. I have done that with Karen Kingsbury books! Here stuff is great! Is this series scary or morbid??? Graphic???

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...