Monday, December 15

Christmas Tour of Homes

BooMamaChristmasTour


Our fireplace.


The three snowmen on my kitchen island.
(Well, a couple of them are chicks.)


I made this ceramic tree at Pottery Ranch a couple of years ago.


More snow "persons" and our Christmas book we read to the kids.


Circle E's Holiday Cheer candle and more snowmen.


Circle E's Christmas Spirit. This year's fave for me.


One of my favorite ornaments. I love the smore snowmen.


The elves that "helped" decorate.
They helped by staying out of the way.


Our tree.

I got this one at a Bunco ornament exchange a couple of years ago.


My FAVORITE ornament. I got it at the Coca-Cola store in Las Vegas in 2002.

I was bored tonight. Can you tell?

7 comments:

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

Very cute! I miss my Bunco ornament swaps....many a cute ornament received!!!

Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Loved your tour!

Merry Christmas!

Shawna said...

Nice tour, thanks for sharing!

MaierHousehold said...

Your house looks so festive! What a cute picture of your helpers!

Ashley said...

Love the house! I love that ceramic tree you made... do they stil have them? I might have to go make one myself.

Bonita said...

That little marshmallow toasting a weinie is soooo cute!

Cammie said...

You obviously have a 'thing' for snowpersons! Super cute!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...