Wednesday, December 3

Busy.

Reading, kids, house cleaning, scrapping, life.

I'm sorry. I know it really disappoints you. Some of you come here several times a day (I know because you tell me that). You are searching, pleading, desperately looking for something crazy that's happened in my life. And I hate to disappoint you.

I did take both boys to the barber shop yesterday. I have some cute pics of that. I'll post 'em later today. Right now, I need to drink some coffee and fold a load. I have a doctor's appointment at 11:00. Just a follow up. But I still have to go. Rest assured, I will take New Moon with me.

Oh, and a little shout out to Aunt G. Today is her birthday. Happy birthday Ang. And to her twin, Amy. Happy birthday, Gopher Girls! (Amy, will you tell Ang that I posted something about her? She NEVER reads my blog anymore. You, I can count on.)

Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right! You CAN count on me, Gopher Girl! I'll relay the message and thanks for the birthday wish! I'm reading your blog whilst enjoying some yummy birthday carrot cake that I bought for myself. You got it, I have to get my own around here. The mom takes care of everyone else's birthday cakes but does anyone think to take care of hers? "Not no, but HECK no" to quote a mutual college friend.

Amy

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...