Friday, December 5

Another day

Okay, I'll have to limit my blogging today. And book reading. Mr. B is home for a vacation day. It seems that remodeling the bathroom is a lot easier without pre-school sized hands around offering to help. (I don't have to help him today, but I don't want to be sitting around all day. He shan't see my normal behaviors!)

And let's be honest, I want my bathroom back. I'm tired of tripping over Elmo, Diego and various other bath toys in their bathtub. Plus, that shower head was made for midgets or something. If *I* have to squat to get underneath it, I know six foot Mr. B is really struggling. I'm also tired of living out of my make-up bag. So - - you go, Mr. B. Get that backer board up and sheetrock the necessary places so that the painting can begin. Then - - the tiling. I'm excited. It's going to be so pretty in there.

I've got a committee meeting at lunch and then I'll be home for the rest of the day.

Oh, oh! One more thing. Mr. B ordered "our" Christmas present yesterday. It will be delivered today. I'll post about it later in the day after it arrives. I'm so excited. The first person to guess what it is (in this comment section) will get a $5 gift card to Sonic. (Baby Bro and the 'rents - - you can't play because you already know.)

I think I hear Mr. B coming, I gotta jet.

*muah*

14 comments:

Liz said...

Good grief, I knew this one and I can't play, although If I didn't know I would not have guessed that. So go the rest of you stalkers, I can't wait to see who gusses it.

Stephanie said...

hmm...a BIG big hdtv to watch your precious Mavericks play. Oh! I mean, Spurs play. :)

~B said...

Nope. Not a t.v. We already got one of those. As a matter of fact, we just recently got one for our bedroom, too. It's cool!

This is a toy. Of sorts.

Keep guessing.

MaierHousehold said...

WII FIT???

ME said...

Are you getting a new camera?

~B said...

I already have the Wii Fit. (Can't tell, huh?) I know, I know. I plan to start using that thing again soon.

Susan wins though!!! We bought a new camera. Mr. B's and my present to each other. I'm still waiting on UPS. I'll post a picture using it later.

And Stephanie - - the Mavericks? Pffft. *wink*

Congratulations, Susan!!!

MaierHousehold said...

Wow...I think I just stuck my foot in my mouth. Didn't realize that size 9 1/2 fit. :0)

Congrats...Susan!

~B said...

Use that abnormally large foot to kick me in the butt to get me to start exercising! *giggle*

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Mr. B was really wanting a new one on Thanksgiving. Okay, now we really *have* to master Adobe Photoshop.

Susan

MaierHousehold said...

If I kicked you in the butt I would have to figure out a way to kick myself in the butt to get me exercising too!

MaierHousehold said...

If I kicked you in the butt I would have to figure out a way to kick myself in the butt to get me exercising too!

Cammie said...

I'll help with the Photoshop! Once you learn it, you will be making your own blog templates, too! It's fantastic!

Liz said...

Yea Susan! Mr. B has been wanting one for a long time. Now my Mr. wants one. Oh well, what can I say I got a new Cricut.

Shawna said...

I totally missed out on this blog post. I didn't get to log on at all yesterday and bam - a contest lost, congrats Susan!!!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...