Here are the instructions she gave me:
1. Go to your photo folders and open the 4th folder.
2. Choose the 4th photo.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 other people!
So fun! I have two options. I have the pictures on my laptop and then the pictures on Mr. B's pc. We usually store them on his, but a few have been put on mine because of pulling them off of the camera while we are on a trip. He rarely takes his laptop and I usually take mine. Here is my picture.
This was at Sea World in August of 2008. That's Mr. B on the far right and Justin in the blue suit with the short white stripe. Cameron is behind him, so sorry, you can't see the little dude. We were lucky we got these pictures. The day before, this part of the water park had been closed due to a shortage of staff. Our kids were crushed! Imagine our relief when we saw that they were opened the next day. Whew! The kids (and us) love this part. Especially if it's really hot outside. The water is so cold. So, so, SO fun!
Thanks, Johnna!
Now - - I tag: Kim, Susan, Shawna and Laura.
2 comments:
Thanks for playing along!
This sounds fun, but I don't have a photo folder. Sorry!
Post a Comment