Thursday, January 29

Please pray for Lawrence.

I've known Lawrence K. forever. I remember when he and Helen got married. I've snow skied with him before. I just adore him.

He found out today that his cancer is in his lungs and in lymph nodes as well.

Please be in prayer for him and his family. God has a plan. It's never easy to understand.

What I do know is this - - our God is mighty. Whatever His plan is - - Lawrence will want Him to be glorified. Please pray for peace and comfort for him and his family.

1 comment:

MaierHousehold said...

This was very sweet of you!

Tonight at Prepper's...we all pitched in a meal for them! I was told it brought Mrs. Helen to tears!

As hard as it will be...God's decision has been made and we MUST submit to His wishes!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...