Wednesday, January 14

Alert, alert!!!


Do not go buy this ice cream. You will not be able to put this stuff down. I swear. Don't buy it. It is the best freakin' ice cream I've ever had. It is dang good.

I'm not kidding. Don't go buy it unless you want to consume this tiny pint in two days.

Did you just go put it on your shopping list? Go scratch it off. Now.

Oh my.

*frothing at the mouth*

8 comments:

~B said...

I get why "chunk" is in the title. That's what I'll become more of if I ever buy this again.

Yoda said...

Oh... ever have the Hagen Daas Caramel Cone (I think that's the name)? It's caramel ice cream with chocolate covered sugar cone chunks. Tons of chunks. Rich creamy goodness. I tell you... it kicks every other ice cream's derriere.

*Forgive any spelling errors in this comment... I have no idea how to spell several of these words and I am too lazy to look them up.

MaierHousehold said...

You guys crack me up!

That's funny that you type a post about ice cream....I am totally craving some!

~B said...

Issues. I has them.

Momma said...

Do you have to eat something salty when you have this gooey goodness? That only adds to the "chunk" for me!

*Waters Family* said...

so how many pts. is it? :)

Cammie said...

It took you 2 days to finish that tiny pint???

~B said...

I had to pace myself and not get sick. I could have devoured it in one setting. And totally regretted it.

I can't even describe how freakin' fabulous it was.

*wipes the spittle from my chin*

In my best Homer Simpson voice: "Ice cream. Yum."

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...