Tuesday, January 6

{Sigh}

Just as I predicted.

Nice visit. Then time to leave. I was fine until Angie was saying bye to my mom. Then my parents left.

Then it was our turn.

*sniffle*

I took pictures of Angie and Cameron. But I don't have the heart to look at them yet. He kept saying "I'm going to miss you." He repeated it over and over and over. I finally had to pry him from her arms so they could leave. He and I cried our hearts out as they walked out the door. It was awful.

I'm crying now. I have to go. No. Bawling.

I'll post more tomorrow.

Please. Pray for their safety.

6 comments:

~B said...

Don't freak out. I'm actually doing better now.

I'm still up and having a love-fest with Jason Bourne. I've taken my meds, so sleep shouldn't be too far away anyway.

I just want to thank all of my friends in advance. I knew this would be tough. I'd somehow blocked it out of my mind as to how tough it would actually be.

Good-byes of any kind are never easy.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, but glad you had several months with them. I think you and David should make a trip to see them. That might be really cool.

Susan

Shawna said...

I have tears just thinking about it! I am glad you guys made it through, Baby Bro and family are in my prayers.

MaierHousehold said...

This is me giving you the biggest hug you can imagine!

I am so glad that you guys got to spend the time together that you did! I agree with Susan...a planned trip to the islands may be just what the doctor orders!

~B said...

Thanks, girls. Thanks!

Jamie said...

Awwwwwwwww

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...