Tuesday, January 13

My first blog award!


I got this from my friend, Kim. Thanks!!! I've never been given a blog award before. Today is filled with lots of firsts.

Thanks for thinking of me. I love you, too!!

I am giving this award to Scrapbook 911. This is my favorite scrapbook store in San Antonio. I love going to this place. I live vicariously through their blog. They have Monday sketch challenges and always post pictures of the latest and greatest that they have acquired. I even won a really cook RAK from them. Cute, cute, cute word book. Thanks 911. You guys rock.

3 comments:

Momma said...

Well, you are having quite a day. I hope you go out for dinner to celebrate!

Abby said...

I love that store, too! I go there w/ Tammy Gray when we visit!!

~B said...

We went to lunch. It was fun. I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening at home.

Abby - - you need to come see me in March. I'll be at Covered Bridge Inn for a retreat. It's at Weatherford. I *super puffy heart* love retreats there. And I really love 911. I could spend hours upon hours in there. Someday, I want to go to one of their crops.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...