of a trophy wife
Proud of you!
You are an inspiration. My closet is so bad, I have just started folding all of our clothes, instead of hanging them up. Seriously. Sad, right? And Ben's closet, well, there are just no words....
I'm done. Done. It. Feels. Great.Now I can walk in and peruse my clothing options for the day. And, most importantly, I have a place to hide when the radar turns red.
Post a Comment
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
3 comments:
Proud of you!
You are an inspiration. My closet is so bad, I have just started folding all of our clothes, instead of hanging them up. Seriously. Sad, right? And Ben's closet, well, there are just no words....
I'm done. Done. It. Feels. Great.
Now I can walk in and peruse my clothing options for the day.
And, most importantly, I have a place to hide when the radar turns red.
Post a Comment