Yes, if you will. Just one night. I'll talk to you about it later. So - - you basically know what we're up to. I asked him about it last night and he said YES!!
We are still awaiting our e-mail confirmation. They have 48 hours to confirm. I'm pretty certain it will happen though.
We are going to watch the Spurs play the New Orleans Hornets in San Antonio on January 31st. That is on Mr. B's birthday. I am SO excited.
We bought the tickets through Ticket Hub. We have to wait for the owner of the tickets to confirm the sale. Even if that sale doesn't go through, we'll find other tickets.
9 comments:
you and your riddles. How 'bout an underwater cover for your camera and tickets to some tropical paradise to use it??
No. Although, that would be awesome. (How did you know that I've asked for one of those casings for my camera?)
And tropical paradise. It beckons me. When I lose some weight.
Keep guessing.
Do I get to keep my two little sweet boys???? Yeah!!
Yes, if you will. Just one night. I'll talk to you about it later. So - - you basically know what we're up to. I asked him about it last night and he said YES!!
We are still awaiting our e-mail confirmation. They have 48 hours to confirm. I'm pretty certain it will happen though.
Well, where ever you go, I'm pretty sure that "it" will happen too!;) I hope you have a ton of fun and can't wait to hear about what you are doing.
Spurs game?
*ding, ding, ding, ding, ding*
We have a correct guess!
We are going to watch the Spurs play the New Orleans Hornets in San Antonio on January 31st. That is on Mr. B's birthday. I am SO excited.
We bought the tickets through Ticket Hub. We have to wait for the owner of the tickets to confirm the sale. Even if that sale doesn't go through, we'll find other tickets.
It should be a great game!
Dang...I love it when I am right!
I guessed that... may I express my support of a central Mexico destination though?
I am still trying to think of one good reason not to move there.
Post a Comment