Blindness.
I wanted to gouge my eyes out with toothpicks.
It was - - hands down - - the WORST movie I've ever seen. Ever.
Mr. B and I have a running list of worst movies. Dante's Peak used to be number one. Not anymore. This movie was WAY worse than DP.
Here's the new list. In order.
1. Blindness
2. Dante's Peak
3. Open Water
4. Flight Plan
If you really hate someone, suggest any of the above movies.
In Blindness, there is violence, nudity (not pretty nudity either) and rape. By the time the assaults happened, we were so invested in it that we were curious about the ending.
Let's put it this way, I wouldn't have minded watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button again instead.
Oy vey.
3 comments:
Sorry the movie was bad. :( Jim and I rented Eagle Eye the other night and it was really good. Have you seen it?
I noticed you aren't reading a book right now. You should go check out Karen Kingsbury's Redemption series at the library. The first book is Redemption. Then there is Remember, Return, Rejoice, and Reunion. After those, there are two more series that follow! They are very good. And my advice to you is the check them out two or three at a time because once you finish one, you will want to start the next one right then. I'm not a reader, but I would stay up till 1 or 2 in the morning reading them. (Warning: they are emotional.)
B--if you decide to read the Karen Kingsbury books...let me know. I have all the books in the Redemption Series and the Firstborn Series! They are emotional, but EVER SO GOOD!
I have contemplated jumping on the KK bandwagon. Kimmie is going to loan them to me. I'll get them from her Wednesday. Thanks, Kim! Until then, I'll enjoy the break and getting to bed on time.
Post a Comment