I took my first shower in the newly remodeled bathroom. Mr. B replaced some pipes and stuff and now the water pressure is un-freakin-believable. Only flaw - - the pressure is so good that I think I nearly lost a nip tonight. Yes. I just said that.
Go look at pictures of the bathroom on our website. We still need a door, so for now we are using a shower curtain.
Yeah, Mr. B!!!
6 comments:
hey, the bathroom looks great. tell mr b that the spacing was off on one of the tiles and he needs to start over. i know how he is. he wont be able to stand it if the grout line is 1/64 of an inch off. ha ha. looks great.
All I got was nervous laughter out of him.
Heh.
Happy to hear the room is basically finished, how awesome! I'm going to your site to see the pictures. I'm coming in Jan. 15th and staying until the 18th. Lets plan a small something or another.
is he available for hire???
So pretty! I super uffy heart LOVE a great remodel! Recently did my sons bath and did my first tile job on the floor. Moving on to his bedroom and then daughters bathroom. I have never tiled a surround, but found the floor to be pretty easy. Is the surround just as easy? I envision myself tiling the new backsplash, etc in the kitchen when I get to that room...
It looks GREAT! You should really enjoy it. Mr. B gets huge hugs and kisses for doing it himself! Wow, enjoy it!
Post a Comment