We did family night tonight. Dinner and then a movie. Cameron's allergies are acting up and he had some Benadryl at 6:30. He saw - maybe - the first ten minutes of the movie. Then he crashed. Luckily he'd had his bath and was in his jammies already. It was fun. Justin is in bed and hopefully, close to sleep. No noise, so that's good.
I need to go bust a move on some laundry and pack. Mr. B packs his own stuff. I'll have entertainment though - - the Spurs play the Suns in about fifteen minutes. Oh yeah.
We are leaving in the morning after we take the kids to school. Mr. B mentioned something about a late lunch at P.F. Changs. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. We had decided to eat at different places this time. But - - without kids, it's hard to resist the Chang. *said in my best Homer Simpson voice* Lettuce wraps. Ummmmm...
I've got to cut my cardstock and grab a black sharpie. I really hope to get an autograph at the game. Hey, a girl can dream, right?
Okay, I have lots to do.
*excited giggle*
San Antonio, here we come!!
11 comments:
Have a great time! I can't wait to hear about your trip!
PF Changs..what's that?
Hope it is everything you have been dreaming about!
and Happy Birthday to you both!!
Any one who thinks they left right after they took the boys to school, you can lol now. It is 11:25 AM and they have not stopped by to get camera len's or TomTom. Hope you have a great time.
PF Changs... excellent chinese food. Mmmmmmm!
I'm gonna talk some smack about B while she's gone. Anyone want to join in keep checking ths post. By the way they got almost to our house and had to turn around a go back and get their tickets (insert a lol here).
Ohh, ohhh... let's talk some smack!!! hee hee. :)
Can you imagine if they had left those tickets at home?!?!
Ooooh... a real-life blog hijack. I am down for this... smack away!
I'm watching you guys...
*giggle*
Smack away. I love it!!!
Who cares if she is watching?
Has anyone been around her after she has taken an Ambien? I have and it is hilarious. You scrapper friends ask her about the night she, Angie and I stayed up late when we were out at the cabin. I've never laughed so hard in all my life.
Oh, yeah, ask Becky what she did when we visited the Regent Beverly Wilshire in LA. hee hee.... Oh, she also turned the brightest shade of red when we passed Dean Cain on Rodeo Drive outside the Georgio Beverly Hills store. She couldn't speak - she just giggled. ;)
Post a Comment