Monday, January 19

Good Monday Morning to ya!

It's still kind of quiet around here. Cam is sleeping in, Mr. B is at work and Justin is watching some goofy cartoon.

I'm hoping for a "chillaxin" kind of day. I made serious progress in my book this weekend. I feel confident that I can finish it this week for sure. I just need to stay off of Facebook and lay off of the blogging for a bit. I think I can do that.

I had a BLAST scrapbooking on Saturday. I got a ton of work done. And just so you know - - that is SO unlike me. I usually sit, talk, laugh and not do a dang thing. I was in a zone. It was great. That evening, they popped in Mamma Mia. Since I've seen it (I lost the actual count) more than twenty times, I could just listen, sing and scrap. Great times.

Someday, I'm going to figure out how to use the scanner and the stitch option on photoshop and actually post some layouts on here.

I better jet. I feel the coffee maker beckoning me. Must have sustenance so that I can read. And read a lot today.


Have a blessed Monday.

6 comments:

Wynell said...

Good Morning to you too!!!

I also had a wonderful and productive "scrapping" time on Saturday. I got lots done and it was wonderful to spend time with "old friends"!!

I had not seen Mama Mia, so I had to stop and watch some...but still got the "scrapping" done. I would even watch it "more than twenty" times!!

Have a great day and hope to see you again soon! Keep on blogging...I LOVE it!!!

Wynell

~B said...

Thanks for reading, Wynell! I'm glad to call you one of my "fans."

Definitely see the movie again when you can focus on it. I LOVE it.

It was great to see you, too. Maybe a spot will come open and you can retreat with us in March!

J. Page said...

I hope you will post some layouts...Your work is always so good! I need some inspiration! I am off celebrating MLK Day, Sutton is working, and this afternoon would be a great time to get some scrapping done! I did complete a mini album for my old boss last weekend (the first time I had scrapped in months)!

~B said...

Johnna! I think *you* do fabulous layouts. We definitely need to crop together sometime. Are you going to bookclub on Sunday?

Stephanie said...

ohhh. you better read. But beware. You can't put it down until its over...

Shawna said...

I am proud of you for having a goal to finish the book. Yay for you. Let me know when you are done. Glad you got soo much done at your scrap deal.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...