Thursday, January 15

The Big Boog

Do you know what I hate? Just HATE?

Coming home from being out in public only to discover that I had a ginormous boog dangling like a windsock in the West Texas wind.

Where are my real friends? The ones that would do the friendly "you've got something on your nose" gesture? Not say, "hey, nice boog." One that just subtly suggests that things may be protruding? Where were they today? Did the people that I saw not like me? Did they get a big kick out of my visit from the "boogey monster?"

Nice. Real nice.

11 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

I am dying right now!

~B said...

You would have told me, right?

MaierHousehold said...

Absolutely! At the very least a gesture to the nose!

Liz said...

Only You. Don't you look in your mirror in the car?

Laura said...

Maybe it appeared on your way home and no one actually saw it but you. But that doesn't matter because you just admitted you had a boogie (as my kids call them) exposed!

MaierHousehold said...

Did you answer your mom's question about looking in the mirror as you're driving?

~B said...

I always keep my eyes on the road. I am a responsible driver. I never talk on my cell phone, turn around to yell at my kids, change the radio station, fool with the navigation system, put make up on in the car...

I am responsible.

Can you hear me laughing?

MaierHousehold said...

Can you hear me laughing?? I have this deep and scratchy almost sexy laugh working!

Shawna said...

I would have told ya!

Ashley said...

I always tell people only because I would want them to tell me!!! It wasn't there when I saw you at noon, so...

redfox1218 said...

Believe me B I would have done the subtle *brush my own nose with that knowing look in my eyes* move. If that didn't work I would have said "Um, B, *nose brush*, *ahem*" If THAT didn't work I would have just said "B, you have a got a booger issue going on, fix it!"

Yes, I would have told you.

But, now I'm just laughing at...er I mean WITH you! LOL ;)

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...