Becky -- congrats!! I am so not surprised, as I have been saying ever since I started reading your blog that you should be a columnist! Seriously -- ask Ang! I am so proud of you and happy for you! Way to go! Keep the links coming for the articles. I don't subscribe to the Standard-Times :0
3 comments:
I read the article in the newspaper this morning...all I can say is "AWESOME"!!
You girls did a fantastic job, and I am looking forward to the next article...do we really have to wait a whole month?!?!?!?
I even learned a few things I did not know...!
Keep up the good work...I love reading your blog, and I check it out every day...sometimes twice a day!!!
oohhhh I like it. A lot. Think you can post a link every month? Because some of us don't live there and we will forget to go look. :)
Becky -- congrats!! I am so not surprised, as I have been saying ever since I started reading your blog that you should be a columnist! Seriously -- ask Ang! I am so proud of you and happy for you! Way to go! Keep the links coming for the articles. I don't subscribe to the Standard-Times :0
Love,
Amy
Post a Comment