Friday, January 23

Another award!!!

I am such a geek. I love these things. I'll say it. I love the attention. Why lie? You guys know me. Right?

My sweet friend Ashley gave me this award. Thanks, Ash!

Along with the award, there is a set of questions to answer. Each question can only have a one-word answer. The funny thing is I got an e-mail about this today. I answered it. And I'm quite sure that my answers aren't all the same.

Here goes:

1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen
2. Where is your significant other? couch
3. Your hair color? highlighted
4. Your mother? friend
5. Your father? loyal
6. Your favorite thing? scrapbooking
7. Your dream last night? naughty
8. Your goal? health
9. The room you are in? office
10. Your hobby? scrapbooking
11. Your fear? storms
12. Where do you want to be in six years? thinner
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you are not? petite
15. One of your wish list items? recliner
16. Where you grew up? Texas
17. The last thing you did? movie
18. What you are wearing? comfy
19. Your TV? House
20. Your pet? kitties
21. Your computer? laptop
22. Your mood? sassy
23. Missing someone? grandparents
24. Your car? van
25. Something you are not wearing? bra
26. Favorite story? Twilight
27. Your Summer? pool
28. Love someone? completely
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? tonight

Now. I'm going to tag a few people. If I tag you, do the same. Post the picture and answer the questions. Then tag some of your peeps.

I tag the following blogs:

Kim
Cammie
Johnna
Susan
Mom

2 comments:

J. Page said...

Thank you for my award! Just posted it on my blog...and I gave you the fabulous blog award. Have a great Saturday!

ME said...

Thanks for the award. I will have to take care of that when I get home!!! Vegas here I come!!!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...