Thursday, November 6

Teaching you a lesson!

Asked and answered. You now may listen to the Mamma Mia soundtrack. Over and over and over.

Until I can put Christmas music up - - this is what you get.

*insert evil laugh here*

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE the Mamma Mia Soundtrack. I loved the movie!

Stephanie said...

lol. Thanks BECKY...Now if we can just convince you to take off the word verification...lol. I may the only dummy who has to try 3 times to get it right though. :) Maybe the practice is good for me...

MaierHousehold said...

Stephanie...you are not the only one that has to try more than once. I have, on several occasions closed out because I got frustrated because I couldn't make out the letters.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...