Wednesday, November 5

I did my part.

I know God is in control.

That is all.

Now I must clean my house. Mr. B told me last night that his parents are coming today. I spent last night watching election returns. I have serious work to do this morning while the kids are gone. I'm turning off my computer. And television.

I am not in a good mood.

(Did I mention that the Spurs got beat by Dallas last night?)

Yesterday was NOT a stellar day for me. Today is with its questions, too.

I'm out now.

Have a blessed day.

Edited to Add: I found out at school this morning that today is Cam's teacher's last day. I walked out of the building crying.

I'm going to go curl up in the fetal position somewhere.

I am not in any mood to talk politics (ad nauseam) tonight. I don't want my television on *any* news channel. Should that nonsense start around here - - I will retreat to my room and read my book.

I am a mommy/wife on the edge today. (Did anyone just think of Donkey on Shrek? It must not be that bad if I can think of that.)

I'll be fine - - it's just started out as one pisser of a day.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...