Saturday, November 29

Get this.

I went to Wal-Mart and bought two strands of lights. Just in case. The whole Wal-Mart thing was, for the most part, uneventful. I was surprised.

So, I got home, added one strand to the tree and saved the other for, I don't know, future use. I decorated the tree with my snowmen ornaments and was quite pleased. Then, I started unloading my other household decorations. What do you think was in the bottom of the decoration box? That's right. My other string of lights. Why did I put it there? Why didn't I keep it with the other two? Duh.

Now I have plenty.

Here is the little elf that helped me:


When I can get a decent picture of my tree, I'll upload it.

Proud to say - - Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...