Tuesday, November 18

McDonald's Drive-Thru

What is wrong with their Southwest location here in Anytown, USA?

Is it *that* hard to remember to give straws out with the beverages? Really? Did they not teach you that in "working the window" school?

Every. Stinkin'. Time. I have to ask for my straw. They tell me it's in the bag. They lie. It's *never* in the bag.

This time - - all I ordered was a Diet DP. That was it. Just a drink. They handed me the cup and said "thanks."

Huh?

Do I really look like I can suck that drink through that hole? (Yoda - - not a word from you.)

I had to ask for my straw then, too.

What gives?

(I'm so dense - - I keep going back. Well, my kids love it. And - - have *you* tasted their fountain drinks? I swear they have some form of crack in them.)

2 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

I think you could suck the drink through the hole!

Go to their website and issue a complaint! Maybe you can get a free meal coupon and you would still have to ask for a straw.

Shawna said...

I think they went to window school with the Sonic here. Those people take FOREVER just to bring you your drinks and then FORGET the straw, too!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...