Thursday, November 13

Commercials on Television - - A Conspiracy

Last night, before bed, Mr. B and I were watching a little television. I'll be the first to admit that I *hate* most commercials. And it's the same ones over and over and over...

So what do I do when the show breaks for a commercial? I change the channel, looking for another show on. Something, anything.

THEY ALL GO TO COMMERCIAL AT APPROXIMATELY THE SAME TIME.

I'm sorry I yelled. It's just that it drives me cuh-razy.

The commercials are also louder than the regular show.

Gah.

(I'm okay now. I just needed to say it.)

*smooches*

2 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

What's even funnier about the commercials is...the ads themselves. I often wonder who decides when feminine hygiene commercials need to be played. We can't forget the male enhancement commericals either.

Yoda said...

Bwa ha ha ha. The other day, Dh and I were at a friend's house, watching his fancy schmancy newfangled HD tv and Dh was surfing looking for a show in HD. *EVERY* HD channel was at commercial. We went through no less than 15 channels... all on commercial. It was kind of funny and as he got more frustrated, it just got funnier and funnier.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...