I Mcboycotted that little circle of hell years ago. I will occasionally deign to drive through the one on near work, but that one... only if under duress will I go there.
I had this same type of experience at HEB!!! I got on their site and complainted too! I just think people should do their job...and if they can't find someone who can!
3 comments:
Good Girl!!! Let's see what kind of response you get! I am anxious to hear!
McButtheads... Bwa ha ha ha ha!
I Mcboycotted that little circle of hell years ago. I will occasionally deign to drive through the one on near work, but that one... only if under duress will I go there.
I had this same type of experience at HEB!!! I got on their site and complainted too! I just think people should do their job...and if they can't find someone who can!
Post a Comment