My name is B - - and I can't put down the book.
This is very much *not* me to get this into a book. I haven't read an entire book since before Justin was born.
I have laid around today and read. That's all. Just read. We didn't go to church this morning because I've had some kind of chest congestion take over my body. When I cough, it hurts SO bad. My chest feels like it's on fire.
Thank goodness I've had a good book to occupy my time.
XOXO,
Mrs. Edward Cullen
(You Twilight people will get that.)
1 comment:
Sorry you're not feeling well, I felt that way last week.
I am so excited, my sister is going to let me borrow the Twilight book on Thanksgiving...I can't wait to start it!
No, we are not coming for Thanksgiving, my mom is coming up here (she likes the shopping better in the metro) so hopefully first part of Dec...because my dad will be up here from Dec. 9 to Jan. 2nd. So we won't be down there for Christmas either :(
Miss you!
Post a Comment