In a good way.
I've been decorating a paint can for a friend. It's for a baby shower gift for her SIL. I have to say - - it looks pretty stinkin' good. I'll post a picture of it later. I have to make the mini-can next. (I know that the sound of decorating a paint can sounds rather - um - weird. But my fellow crafters will get that. And you will once you see it.)
I am stopping for today and will finish up tomorrow. Yay me.
Right now I'm moments from retiring to my bedroom for the evening. Mr. B watches Heroes and it comes on at 8:00. I *so* don't watch it. So, I'm thinking of maybe playing a little Mario Kart.
Rather boring post. Sorry.
1 comment:
OMG!!!! I can't wait to see it! I guess the theme that I picked looks pretty good???? Do I need to get you anymore paper or fabric or ribbon???? You are too good to me!!! I need to get you a little something special for helping a sista out!
Post a Comment