Sunday, November 2

Huh.

I don't have much to say.

I'm just ready for this election to be over with. I'm going to do my part and vote. That's it. I encourage every one of you to vote, too.

If you don't vote, you can't complain!

I'm working on some laundry right now. I took a little break to tell you guys absolutely nothing. So - - it beckons me. Three loads folded. Some of it put away. One load in the dryer to retrieve and then another in the washer. Then, done.

I can't sleep in my bedroom. Still. He's not in any hurry to see the doc about his allergies and resulting cough. Every stinkin' year, around this time, I seem to be couch bound. And I think it sucks. He's hacking away in there. Ugh.

Okay, I better jet. These little jobs don't get done unless I get off of my butt and do them.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...