Saturday, November 22

It recently came to my attention...

...that someone ratted me out. I'm not sure if it was directly or indirectly. I think directly.

And that irritates me.

I *hate* it when people say one thing to my face and another to someone else's.

It just brings in a whole loyalty thing.

Meh.

It does not drag me down. Not this time. It's really small potatoes - - considering all of my "girl" drama lately.

It's always good to know who your *real* friends are...

6 comments:

Cammie said...

Holy Crap!! You have had a lot of drama lately!

MaierHousehold said...

OMG! What the heck happened?

~B said...

Someone rolled over on me about something on one of my message boards.

It's not really anything major. Just kind of pissed me off.

I'm fine now.

~B said...

You know how it is when you catch someone in a lie - - it kind of shocks you at first.

I learned something.

Chalk it up as another one of those life's lessons.

Shawna said...

Poor thing, I am so sorry you've had so much drama. Wish I was there to help you. I'm only a phone call away.

~B said...

I'm throwing myself into other things. I have some great friends who have really been there for me. And a Mighty God!

Yoda, Susan, Kim, Shawna, Mom...

The list goes on. You guys mean so much to me.

Seriously though - - I'm okay.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...