Tuesday, November 25

It is quite possible - -

- - that I will do bodily harm to my children before the day is over.

I completely get my parents now. I remember being sent outside and told not to come back in.

I'm on the verge of sending them both outside and only permitting entrance for any bleeding, broken bones or needing to go #2.

They don't deserve it, but I'm about to take them to Mickey D's for some lunch. I've got to break up the monotony.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

let me just tell you...we got a RAW chicken nugget there. and found out AFTER Faith had eaten half of it. I was livid. And the manager made us wait in line, then when she finally found time to speak with us, she was rude and half listening. So I called corporate headquarters. they were wonderful. But I don't go to that ne anymore. idiots!!

MaierHousehold said...

What's crazy....this is only Thanksgiving. Christmas break is longer and then comes the summer! But I am guessing I don't need to remind you of that!

:0)

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...